| Jean-Michel Cousteau: Ocean Adventures
"Capture your students' imaginations and sense of curiosity!
There are so many links for teachers that this would be a great starting point for a professional development workshop on how to appropriately incorporate technology into the classroom curriculum in a way that will really fire kids up!"
– Ly, Bridge Teacher Reviewer
|| Estuaries 101
NERRS' newly released curriculum offers classroom activities that focus on estuaries and their importance to our ecosystem. Topics include monitoring, water quality, food webs, resource management, habitats, watersheds, and culture. Geared towards high school, but easily adapted for younger learners.
Google Earth: Ocean Layer
With the new ocean layer in Google Earth 5.0, you can:
- Dive beneath the surface and visit the Mariana Trench,
- Explore the ocean with marine experts,
- Learn about ocean observations, and
- Discover new places including surf, dive shipwreck spots.