| Jean-Michel Cousteau: Ocean Adventures
"Capture your students' imaginations and sense of curiosity!
There are so many links for teachers that this would be a great starting point for a professional development workshop on how to appropriately incorporate technology into the classroom curriculum in a way that will really fire kids up!"
– Ly, Bridge Teacher Reviewer
|| NOAA Online Prof. Dev Workshop
March 3 - April 4, 2014
"Deep-sea Discoveries in the Atlantic Onboard the NOAA Ship Okeanos Explorer: An Online Workshop to Advance Transatlantic Ocean Science Literacy"
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
Office of Ocean Exploration and Research
In partnership with:
The College of Exploration
Google Earth: Ocean Layer
With the new ocean layer in Google Earth 5.0, you can:
- Dive beneath the surface and visit the Mariana Trench,
- Explore the ocean with marine experts,
- Learn about ocean observations, and
- Discover new places including surf, dive shipwreck spots.